Aspect Sun Envirostat 'On The Go' SPF50 75ml
Aspect Sun Envirostat® On the Go SPF 50+ is a lightweight chemical sunscreen cream that provides broad spectrum dry-touch protection. The addition of vitamin E offers high potency antioxidant protection to help combat free radical damage. Suitable for use on both the face and body, Envirostat® On the Go SPF 50+ offers 4 hours water-resistant protection in convenient packaging designed to be used on the go. Travel-friendly 75ml size to enable ease of carrying with you at all times.
- Homosalate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor and Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate: A complex of sunscreen actives proven to provide very high UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection
- Vitamin E: Nourishes and protects the skin’s barrier from the damaging effects of UV exposure via high potency antioxidant properties.
• Dry finish & lightweight
• 4 hours water resistant
• Not sticky or greasy
• Does not sweat off
• No white residue
• Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
YOUR GO TO SKINCARE PRODUCT FOR:
• All skin types
• Ageing skin
• Uneven skin tone
MADE WITHOUT: Synthetic Fragrance, Animal products, SLS, Parabens
• Lightweight; not sticky or greasy
• Can be worn under makeup; does not sweat off
• Perfect for active lifestyles; no white residue
• 4 hours' water resistance
• Offers higher broad spectrum UV protection
• Proudly Australian made & owned
Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after exercise, perspiration, swimming and towel drying. Always wear protective clothing, a hat and eyewear when exposed to the sun.
Suitable for facial as well as body skin, ideal for sporty types, all skin conditions and Fitzpatricks, especially suitable for photo damaged skins, especially suitable for the management of resistant hyperpigmentation.