Aspect Sun Envirostat Face SPF50 75ml
Aspect Sun Envirostat® Face SPF 50+ is a very high protection water resistant sunscreen cream which has been specially developed to provide broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 50+ from the sun in a lightweight formula that doesn't leave a white residue. Envirostat® Face SPF 50+ delivers a soothing and protective blend of antioxidants and Vitamin E to assist with minimising the harsh ageing effects of UV exposure, while providing an instant dry finish. Ideal for those with an active lifestyle.
Suitable for all skin types, ageing skin, pigmentation, uneven skin tone.
- Soothing antioxidant SPF 50+ sunscreen cream
- Dry finish & lightweight
- 4 hours water resistant
- Not sticky or greasy
- Does not sweat off
- No white residue
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Antioxidants protect from the ageing effects of UV exposure
- Homosalate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor and Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate; a complex of sunscreen actives proven to provide very high UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection
- Vitamin E; Nourishes and protects the skin’s barrier from the damaging effects of UV exposure via high potency antioxidant properties.
In the AM, apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after exercise, perspiration, swimming and towel drying. Always wear protective clothing, a hat and eyewear when exposed to the sun and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised.
Suitable for all skin types, especially ageing concerns, for the management of hyperpigmentation
As with all SPF products, you should ensure you read the label, and follow directions for use included on this label, before use.