Aspect Sun CC Cream SPF50+ 75ml
A multi-functional tinted SPF 50+, providing very high broad spectrum sun protection with a natural sheer tint to deliver an instant glow. Formulated with silica to smooth skin texture and a universal tint that adapts to most skin tones, the CC Cream acts as a great primer under makeup or alone for a radiant complexion.
• Tinted colour correcting primer with SPF 50+ sun protection
• 4 hours' water resistance
• Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
• Antioxidants protect from the ageing effects of UV exposure
• Cruelty-free, paraben & benzophenone free
• Proudly Australian made & owned
Homosalate | Octocrylene Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane | Methylbenzylidene Camphor | Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate | Glycerin | Silica | Vitamin E
- Iron Oxides - Provides sheer, natural looking coverage to help even skin tone
- Glycerin - Acts as a humectant to bind water and increase the skin’s moisture content
- Silica - Helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, to prepare the skin for makeup application and increase longevity
- Vitamin E - Has high potency antioxidant properties to support and protect the skin from external free radicals, boosting the skin’s response to environmental exposure
AM. Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after exercise, perspiration, swimming and towel drying. Always wear protective clothing, a hat and eyewear when exposed to the sun and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised
Suitable for all skin types, especially ageing concerns, uneven texture & tone, for the management of hyperpigmentation.
As with all SPF products, you should ensure you read the label, and follow directions for use included on this label, before use.