MUKTI Age Defiance Day Serum
Made in Australia with Certified Organic Ingredients + active peptides. Vegan and Gluten Free. Certified Cruelty Free.
*Mukti claimed clinical trial results. This product has a base containing 70% Certified Organic ingredients with added non-natural active Peptides for their robust anti-ageing effects. These Peptides are toxin-free and rate low on the EWG database making this an ideal organic based alternative to traditional anti-ageing cosmeceuticals.
- Boost collagen and elastin, hydrate and smooth fine lines
- Maintain a smooth, firm and youthful complexion
- Immediate and long lasting moisturisation
- Argireline - anti-wrinkle peptide that smooths the skin and expression lines by destabilising the SNARE complex. *Decreased wrinkle volume by 20.6% and length by 15.9% after 1 week. Reduction of 17% in wrinkle depth after 15 days.
- Antarcticine - protects against dryness, regenerates the skin and reduces the formation of wrinkles.
- Hyadisine - provides immediate and long lasting moisturising effect and works in the same way as Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to improve wrinkle appearance.
- Leuphasyl - reduces the depth of wrinkles caused by the contraction of facial expression muscles by modulating acetylcholine secretion.
For best results use in combination with the Age Defiance Collection and Vital Elixirs. Made in Australia, Certified Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Cruelty Free and Gluten Free. Packaged in Biophotonic glass.
30mlSuited to: Dry, Mature, Normal
Use in the morning after cleansing. Press gently onto face, neck and décolletage and allow to absorb. For additional environmental protection, follow with our Tinted Moisturiser with Sunscreen. Store below 25°C/77°F. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oleosomes, Pseudoaltermonas exopolysaccharides (Hyadisine), Pseudoalteromonas ferment extract (Antarcticine), Pentapeptide-18 (Leuphasyl), Acetyl hexapeptide-8 (Argireline), Phospholipid