BePure Iron Restore (30 Capsules, 30-Day Supply)
A high-strength iron bisglycinate with nutrients for maximum absorption, while gentle on the gut.
Iron is an important mineral with many functions in the body including the production of red blood cells, and iron deficiency is common in vegetarians, menstruating women, pregnancy, infants and the elderly.
BePure Iron Restore provides 24 mg of highly bioavailable iron in a gut-friendly biglycinate form, 500 mg of vitamin C is provided per serving to assist with the absorption of iron. BePure Iron Restore also provides essential blood building cofactors of B9, B12 and B6 to further support the production of hemoglobin.
Vegan Friendly and contains 100% RDI Iron.
BePure Iron Restore Supports: Restoration of low iron levels, Supports production of red blood cells, Energy production, Growth and development, Transports oxygen to our organs, Heart Health, Mental wellbeing and Brain Fog
Iron as iron biglycinate 24mg
Vitamin C as ascorbic acid 500mg
Vit B9 (as Folinic acid) 300mcg
Vit B12 (as Adenosylcobalamin) 50mcg
Vit B6 (as Pyridoxine-5-phosphate) 12.5mg
Dose: Take one capsule daily
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For maximal absorption take on an empty stomach.
- Take 2 hours before, or 4 hours after, medication including the OCP and antibiotics.
- This product may affect some prescription medications. Please consult your doctor before taking this.
- Not suitable to take alongside Prenatal Nurture which already contains 24mg iron.
- PEPTIC ULCER DISEASE: Iron might cause irritation and exacerbate this condition
- ULCERATIVE COLITIS: Iron might cause gastrointestinal irritation and exacerbate this condition
- GASTROENTERITIS: Iron might cause stomach irritation and exacerbate this condition
- Always read the label and take as directed. Vitamins are supplementary to a balanced diet.
BePure Health Ltd, Auckland.
TAPS number: PP6892