Lissom Avocado Smash Brightening Eye Cream
A brightening, vitamin-rich eye cream that targets signs of ageing, reduces the look of dark circles, and improves make up application and wear.
Lissom Avocado Smash Brightening Eye Cream instantly targets fine lines and wrinkles and reduces the look of dark circles, delivering age-defying results. Avocado, kiwiseed and peptides nourish the eye area and visibly brighten and target dry skin prone to developing fine lines. Oligopeptide-68 is clinically proven to brighten skin by reducing melanin production, progressively lightening hyperpigmented spots and darkened areas. Use day and night with the silver wand applicator that comes with the eye cream to keep the eye area looking refreshed.
- This light yet nourishing eye cream melts on contact with the skin and cares for the delicate under-eye area.
- Fragrance-free. Suitable for all all skin ages and skin types, including very sensitive skin.
- Made in New Zealand. FernMark certified.
- Formulated using only safe, non-toxic ingredients in line with Environmental Working Group (EWG) guidelines.
- Cruelty-free and vegan friendly.
- Avocado oil: Delivers skin-firming ceramides and free radical-fighting antioxidants. Fatty acids linoleic and oleic acids speed up the healing process and help to prevent discolouration and inflammation.
- Kiwiseed oil: A rich source of vitamins C and E, and contains around 60% alpha linolenic acid (Omega-3). As a dry oil that leaves no residue, it is perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- Beta WhiteTM: Contains Oligopeptide-68, which is known for its whitening and brightening properties. In-vivo research has shown that Beta White reduces melanin production and induces significant progressive skin lightening effects on the face and hyperpigmented spots.
- Grape seed oil: Treats damaged and stressed skin tissue, and is known for its moisturising properties.
- Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo) Leaf Extract: Provides skin-soothing effects and contains quercetin, a flavonoid that has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Visibly minimises pore size.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): A powerful antioxidant that may be effective at limiting UV damage to skin.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8: A peptide that locks in moisture and restores skin.
Using a ring finger or the applicator wand supplied, dab cream gently around the eye area after cleansing. For optimal results, use morning and night.
A skin patch test before use is recommended.
Aqua, Coco-Caprylate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Wheat Straw Glycosides, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo) Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Cyathea Medullaris (Mamaku) Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, CI 15985, Oligopeptide-68, CI 42090, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA.